lunch this thursday, volunteers

David R. Waddell dave.waddell at mci.com
Mon Jun 2 14:02:17 CDT 2003

Hi all,
Although I suggested the Diner, I will not be able to attend unless
I can arrange to get a ride with someone here or from a perl monger
working near Garden of Gods. My wife is taking classes and
needs our car.

B.T.W. Tim, I don't know if you have seen the Diner, it is really
small inside and I think we would have to sit on the tables outside
if we get around 7-8 people. But maybe that would be better for
your wireless Internet demo (;-) .
David