Manning Releases Web Development with Apache and Perl

Tim Chambers japh at cos.agilent.com
Wed May 29 14:43:18 CDT 2002

> If your group is willing to write and publish a review, please
> contact Helen Trimes at hetr at manning.com. Reviews should be
> published in print or online within sixty days of receipt of
> the free book at your group's website, in a newsletter, a
> newsgroup, at an online bookstore, or at another relevant
> public forum. When requesting a free review copy, please
> include your plans for posting the book review as well as your
> shipping address.

Now that our Web site is updated and has a place for book reviews, I'm
putting out another request for a volunteer to write a review. Go ahead and
write directly to Helen. Just copy me on the message. And realize that the
book becomes the property of the PPPM library.

<>< Tim

P.S. I added PPPM library contents to our Web today.