Odd match?

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Wed May 29 12:32:35 CDT 2002

I'm trying to rip through some data.  Unfortunately there are some
corrupt lines that contain some odd control characters which screw up
the output.  They can be simply thrown out without consequence.  Whats
the best way to do  a next on anyline that contains something other
than:

A-Z, a-z, 0-9, ()`'_

The last set of 4 throws out using \w or \W.

?

:wq!
                                \_       that important!
DISCLAIMER: