SUMMARY: first technical PPPM meeting

Don Johnson drj826 at acm.org
Thu Jun 6 02:28:06 CDT 2002

Wow -

Fast nag!

Once again (my problem in a nutshell) I'm looking for is a way to
understand what's in the perl memory heap because on very large
publishing projects perl tries to use the memory on all computers in a
50 mile radius :-)

I've got a website set up at http://iadev.org/  (short for "Information
Architecture Development") that has a little more information about what
I've been working on.  I'm afraid a lot of the material is somewhat out
of date, but given sufficien nagging, I'm sure I could be prodded into
updatine it!

- Don

--
Don Johnson