status: Web server and lunch

Tim Chambers tbc at netbox.com
Sat Oct 30 10:03:01 CDT 1999

1. http://pikes-peak.pm.org/ is down. The server was down for maintenance,
and when it came up, our page was gone. The admin says the data is there,
but he reconfigured the host to only allow access via SSH. I need to
re-register my password, which I've done, and then I need to figure out the
problem. I'll write again when it's fixed.

2. I've been trying to organize a Perl Mongers lunch every month on the
Wednesday before the Pikes Peak Linux Users Group meeting. That would be
November 3rd. But I'll be out of town next week. If anyone wants to organize
a lunch, please reply to all and get it going. Otherwise, I'll line up
something for December 1st.

<>< Tim
http://www.netbox.com/tbc