[Phoenix-pm] October 4th meeting - topic change: How to listen to your children

Erik Tank lefthandskeletonkey at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 07:21:04 PDT 2018

Sorry about the change of topics, but some technical difficulties are
causing me to bump the Kafka talk.

Instead I'll be presenting: How to listen to your children
Perl can handle concurrent process, but what do you do when you need more
information back from each process other than if it succeeded or not. I'll
be going over how to monitor the health of a large number of machines using
fork.

As always: Pizza will arrive around 6:30 so come early to socialize and eat.

Erik

Meetup.com: https://www.meetup.com/Phoenix-Perl-Mongers/events/244379999/