[Phoenix-pm] February 1st Meeting: Kafka

Erik Tank lefthandskeletonkey at gmail.com
Sun Jan 28 07:39:36 PST 2018

We're going to take a break from Clash of Clans, Docker, and AWS because I
want to look at Kafka. What is it? How can I use it? Will it make me wake
up one morning as an insect?

This will be an introduction to Kafka and how to interact with it using
Perl.

If you want to follow along please download the source code of this talk
here: https://github.com/skeletonkey/PerlMongersKafka

As always: Pizza will arrive around 6:30 so come early to socialize and eat.

Please respond to this email or RSVP via meetup.com so that we have a head
count.

Erik

Meetup.com: https://www.meetup.com/Phoenix-Perl-Mongers/events/244379608/