[Phoenix-pm] Perl 6 and modules - April 6th

Erik Tank lefthandskeletonkey at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 21:25:06 PDT 2017

Take a look at Perl 6 the basics up to creating a module.

A quick dive into the new language which we still call Perl ... Perl 6.

Pizza will arrive around 6:30 so come early to socialize and eat. I promise
that I fixed the Pizza problem since the last meeting - there will be left
overs!

Monger's Meeting on Thursday April 6th 2nd at Ticketmaster -- 7PM.

Pizza will arrive around 6:30 so come early to socialize and eat.

Please respond to this email or RSVP via meetup.com so that we have a head
count.

Thanks,

Erik

Meetup.com: https://www.meetup.com/Phoenix-Perl-Mongers/events/237445510/