[Phoenix-pm] Take a Spin with Perl Dancer

Erik Tank lefthandskeletonkey at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 12:50:33 PST 2017

Welcome to 2017!  We've taken a little break and we're finally ready to get
meetings moving again.

In February Derek Cline will be presenting the Dancer2 web application
framework. Dancer has been around for a while and in recent years has been
attracting a lot of attention as a fast, powerful, and easy to use
framework for building scalable web applications with Perl. Derek will
review a brief history of Dancer, demo a simple application, and show off
how to deploy a Dancer app via docker containers.

Monger's Meeting on Thursday February 2nd at Ticketmaster -- 7PM.

Pizza will arrive around 6:30 so come early to socialize and eat.

Please respond to this email or RSVP via meetup.com so that we have a head
count.

Thanks,

Erik

Meetup.com: https://www.meetup.com/Phoenix-Perl-Mongers/events/237098557/