[Phoenix-pm] Happy Anniversary Perl Mongers!

Erik Tank lefthandskeletonkey at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 15:10:26 PDT 2017

On this day in 1997 brian d foy registered pm.org - so happy 20th to the
Perl Mongers!!!!!

What's even crazier is that it only took 15 months for Doug Miles to catch
wind of this and ask to become the Head Monger of Phoenix.pm (Nov 10th,
1998).

I just wanted to take a moment to recognize Doug's dedication to this group
for carrying us for most of these years and also thank the group for
continuing to come out to meetings.

Next year we'll have to do something to mark Phoenix.pm's 20th!

Erik