[Phoenix-pm] No December meeting (Dec 1st meeting canceled)

Erik Tank lefthandskeletonkey at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 10:53:22 PST 2016

Due to the holidays and low interest the December 1st meeting is cancelled.

Don't worry - Derek will be first out of the gates in next years meetings -
starting Feb 2nd. Topics that we will visit next year will include (Derek
with) Dancer2/REST client, no-sql databases, servers/client software.

As always: if you want to present or if you want something specific covered
let me know - I'll see what can be done.

In the mean time have a Happy Holidays and a glorious New Year!

Erik Tank