[Phoenix-pm] Perl Monger's meeting date change

Erik Tank lefthandskeletonkey at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 22:33:12 PDT 2016

I apologize about the confusion, but we are pushing the November meeting to
December 1st due to a conflict.  Usually, we don't have a December meeting,
however, since it's the 1st this shouldn't conflict with too many holiday
plans.  So to recap:

Derek Cline will be presenting the Dancer2 web application framework.
Dancer has been around for a while and in recent years has been attracting
a lot of attention as a fast, powerful, and easy to use framework for
building scalable web applications with Perl. Derek will review a brief
history of Dancer, demo a simple application, and show off how to deploy a
Dancer app via docker containers.

Pizza will arrive around 6:30 so come early to socialize and eat.

For directions please see the meetup page:
https://www.meetup.com/Phoenix-Perl-Mongers/events/235249818/

Thanks for your understanding,

Erik