[Phoenix-pm] Meeting 06/02/2016 6:30 PM

Erik Tank lefthandskeletonkey at gmail.com
Fri May 27 10:46:10 PDT 2016

*I need all RSVPs by Wednesday 06/01/2016 by noon.*

Erik Tank will be presenting "How your code becomes a Module! (or how can I
help the Perl community)". The meeting will be Thursday 06/02/2016 at 6:30
PM for pizza and 7:00 PM for the presentation. Please RSVP so we know how
much pizza to order...

More info: http://www.meetup.com/Phoenix-Perl-Mongers/

Ticketmaster
1375 N Scottsdale Rd
Suite #200
Scottsdale, AZ 85257

The cross-streets are Scottsdale Rd. just South of East McDowell Rd. Here
is a Google Map with location and parking information:

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=200461628741882245806.0004cea13f6b44f7b068a&msa=0&ll=33.465219,-111.922118&spn=0.001748,0.003484

You may park on SkySong Blvd, between the two buildings or in any of the
uncovered parking to the North. Ticketmaster is on the second floor of the
South building.