[Phoenix-pm] New Meetup Group

Mike Friedman frimicc at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 22:57:11 PST 2016

What is the name of the group? I can't find anything like "Phoenix Perl Mongers" or similar.

As long as the fees aren't too much, Meetup groups are great. Silicon Valley Perl has basically turned off the mailing list and just uses Meetup for communication now. It's not ideal, but it saves on hosting costs.

-- Mike Friedman

Mike Friedman