[Phoenix-pm] Job Opportunity

Douglas E. Miles doug at veritablesoftware.com
Wed Apr 13 18:15:29 PDT 2016

Feel free to use my name...

The Endurance International Group is looking for a Back End Developer to
join our team of developers. This role focuses on the development and
growth of our tools that serve as the backbone of our enterprise. This
is a perfect opportunity for a capable self¬-starter with a demonstrated
ability to own and drive development projects from start to finish. This
role will focus on building, maintaining, and expanding tools that are
used by our customers to help build their web presence.

Skills

• Expert back end developer with knowledge in multiple languages Must
have an understanding of Perl
• Proficiency in Perl, HTML, CSS, JavaScript
• Understanding of the traditional LAMP hosting stack
• A good understanding of MySQL
• Very strong troubleshooting skills

Who We’re Looking For

Are you looking for great challenges in your career? Do you get a true
feeling of satisfaction after tracking down and fixing a particularly
difficult issue? Does the thought of being stuck doing the same thing
day after day leave you cold? We’re looking for people that take pride
in their work and are willing to go the extra mile to help us provide
the very best services to our customers. Our ideal candidates will
flourish in a fast paced environment where they can drive their own
personal projects, work with the team on larger projects as well as
assist the team during issues.

We Offer

We offer an opportunity to work with great people in an innovative
environment doing great things. You can expect a salary commensurate
with your capabilities, a generous benefits package, and attractive
corporate perks that will make you the envy of the neighborhood. If you
feel your skills match then please reach out to learn more about this
exciting opportunity. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.

Jill Barlow
jbarlow at softworldinc.com