[Phoenix-pm] No September Perl Meeting

Douglas E. Miles doug at veritablesoftware.com
Thu Sep 17 18:48:41 PDT 2015

Now I can talk about the circumstances beyond my control. I start a new
job on Monday. It's a good thing I canceled this month's meeting since
it turned out that I had my last interview on meeting night. So, as you
can imagine I'm juggling quite a bit right now, and would love it if
someone would volunteer to present in October. I know the burning
question you have now is "how will this affect the Perl meetings?". The
answer is it won't in the foreseeable future. Ticketmaster has kindly
offered (and requested) that we keep the meetings there. So at this
point that's what I intend to do. Please post to the list or send an
email to me personally if you have any other questions. And please email
me ASAP if you want to present next month! Thanks!