[Phoenix-pm] Job Opportunity

Douglas E. Miles doug at veritablesoftware.com
Thu Apr 9 16:11:10 PDT 2015

If anyone is interested...

I am reaching out to see if you are entertaining new job opportunities
as I have a Perl Programmer position open for a client in Chandler.
Please call me at 480-214-4747 if you are interested!

Job description:
Sr. Perl Developer with MySQL database experience. The candidate
selected for this position will develop/modify Perl scripts to map data
to an existing data model. Additionally, this person will develop/modify
Perl scripts to load data into the PAMS MySQL database and run these on
a periodic basis while also troubleshooting and resolve issues with the
scripts and data loading process.

Required Skill Set/Experience:
3+ years advanced Perl application development experience
3+ years of MySQL experience, including database engineering/design
3+ years of Linux command line and shell scripting
Experience with interfacing Perl to MySQL
Very willing to learn fast on a tight schedule.
Ability to work well with both local and remote team members
Proven data analysis and problem solving skills.
Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
Ability to effectively communicate (verbal and written) with technical
and non-technical personnel
Proven ability to meet deadlines.

Skills that would be a Plus:
Microsoft SQL server database engineering/design
Physical access control system (badge access system) experience is not
required but would provide excellent background

Thanks,
Kaylie Myll
Kaylie.Myll at insightglobal.net
480-214-4747