[Phoenix-pm] Update on Ticketmaster Job Opportunities

Douglas E. Miles doug at veritablesoftware.com
Fri Sep 5 18:59:26 PDT 2014

I'm sending this update since my original email was lacking in
information. Please send me your resume if you are interested!

Ticketmaster Shared Services group is looking to grow its development
team in order to support the upcoming expansion of market space in the
Ticketmaster B2C commerce area.  Ticketing Service is a large API, based
heavily in object oriented mod_perl, that greatly leans on smart API
design, performant code, and quality in order to meet
Ticketmaster/LiveNation's mobile ticketing transaction needs.  Ticketing
Service integrates with several other web service based dependencies to
create a heavy business domain oriented layer that provides shopping
carts, refund, transferring of tickets, and other stand alone
functionality.  If you have ever downloaded the native iOS and Android
apps for TM/LN or used their mobile sites, bought tickets from a box
office window, or from kiosks at Walmart or venues, then you have have
been served by the Ticketing Service.

The team operates in a lean and agile methodology where we strive for
utmost quality, continuous delivery, and team camaraderie.  We are
always trying to get better!

Opportunities exist to expand your skill set as we take on ownership of
dependencies which include Java code.