[Phoenix-pm] Job Opportunity

Douglas E. Miles doug at veritablesoftware.com
Fri May 16 08:43:45 PDT 2014

FYI...

I'm working with a client of mine in Southern California that's looking
to grow its engineering team by hiring a few senior level Perl Developers.

In regards to what they're looking for, they need someone that has
either Mason or Template Toolkit experience as well as strong
competencies in data structure, algorithms, and software design.

If you happen to know of anyone with similar skill sets as yourself I'd
love to get in contact with them. This position does offer relocation
assistance.

Thanks for your time and help in advance!

Kevin
Kevin Trochez| Cypress HCM | ktrochez at cypresshcm.com
310.982.7970 (office) | 925.878.9447 (mobile)