[Phoenix-pm] Nov Meeting

Tomi Castillo Tomi.Castillo at Ticketmaster.com
Thu Oct 24 08:50:15 PDT 2013

I'll 2nd it.

-----Original Message-----
From: Phoenix-pm [mailto:phoenix-pm-bounces+tomi.castillo=ticketmaster.com at pm.org] On Behalf Of Lane, Bryan M
Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2013 1:20 PM
To: 'Douglas E. Miles'; Phoenix.pm
Subject: Re: [Phoenix-pm] Nov Meeting

Sounds great.

-----Original Message-----
From: Phoenix-pm [mailto:phoenix-pm-bounces+bryan.m.lane=intel.com at pm.org] On Behalf Of Douglas E. Miles
Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2013 12:25 PM
To: Phoenix.pm
Subject: [Phoenix-pm] Nov Meeting

All,

I'd like to try something different for the next meeting. I'd like to have an open discussion. Bring your questions, problems, war stories, cool hacks, evil hacks, other developers' evil hacks, whatever. If everyone has about 5 minutes of something to discuss, we'll fill an hour easily. We might also be able to glean presentation ideas from the discussion. What do you guys think?