[Phoenix-pm] Fwd: Looking for Perl Developer.

Anthony Nemmer anemmer at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 14:10:41 PST 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Shashi <shashi at identitysol.com>
Date: Fri, Nov 22, 2013 at 3:09 PM
Subject: Looking for Perl Developer.
To: anemmer at gmail.com
Cc: Monica Arora <softwareidentity at gmail.com>

Hi Anthony,

My name is Shashi and I am working with Identity Software Solutions.I
have  multiple  openings of Perl Developer with one of my client which
I would like to share with the community.Can you please add me in your
mailing list or  provide the email id's of the members where I can
contact them.

Appreciate your help!

*Refer a candidate to us and get an iPad*

Thanks & Regards,

Shashi Boda
Identity Software Solutions LLC
Email: shashi at identitysol.com | Tel (510) 227-1814 | www.identitysol.com

Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail. Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact
information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you
have received this mail in error please notify the sender by replying
with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and your email address shall be
removed immediately from the mail.

--
I always have coffee when I watch radar!