[Phoenix-pm] Job Opportunity

Douglas E. Miles doug at veritablesoftware.com
Wed Aug 1 13:42:00 PDT 2012

Passing this along for those of you that might be looking...

Looking for solid Perl developer

We are looking for talented, well-rounded Senior Perl Developers to join our team at VeriFone and help build and expand our mobile payments system. Our office is in San Francisco, though most developers telecommute from various places, including several of us in Phoenix.

Projects include work on web and display layer, back-end tools, and fraud/risk management tools and processes. Must be able to independently design, code, and test features, as well as work jointly with other team members to deliver complex changes. Expected to deliver consistently with little supervision.

We believe strongly in testing and writing tests. Feature changes are expected to include tests for validation, and add to our growing library of tests of the platform. Our test environment automatically checks every commit to make sure it doesn't break things.

Dancer, DBIx, MySQL, and jQuery are but a few things in our arsenal.

If you find this interesting, please forward your resume (PDF preferred, text and Word OK as well) and a code sample or two (or pointer to CPAN or github) togyoungblood+perldev at chargesmart.com.