[Phoenix-pm] Perl programmers wanted

Scott Walters scott at slowass.net
Sun Oct 2 20:03:41 PDT 2011

Hi everyone,

My employer, Plain Black, is hiring.  Come to the Dark Side.  We have beer.
Seriously though, the annual employee retreat rocks.  The vacation package is
generous.  I'm recently back from two weeks in Europe.  We sponsor YAPCs.
Our core product, WebGUI, is open source.  WebGUI 8 is built on Plack,
Moose, and other things decidedly not from the Perl 4 era.  We hang out
on IRC (freenode #webgui).  The development style is generally a mature
one -- one eye kept towards maintenance, one towards clever solutions,
without too much annoying process.

There are a lot of people on the list I expect I'd really enjoy working
with.  I'm not authorized to discuss salary, but there's a nice benefits
package and I'd be more than happy to discuss the work and company.
Email me or catch me online.

Cheers,