[Phoenix-pm] June Perl Meeting Canceled

Douglas E. Miles doug at veritablesoftware.com
Fri Jun 3 08:49:08 PDT 2011

On 06/01/2011 11:22 AM, Doug Miles wrote:
> Thanks Marty! Sorry everyone, I've just been having a few too many
> personal emergencies recently, and losing my server was just the straw
> that broke the camel's (that's a pun around these parts. :) ) back.
> I'll hopefully get everything straightened out by next month.

Talking to myself... :D I just wanted to give a little more context. I
was having several crises at once, and the server was just one of them.
I had a couple of members of my family sick at once (which made my son
miss finals week), and other misc. things not worth mentioning. Sorry
about having to cancel, but the rest of the month is not looking great
for me, so I hope to have things normalised by next month.