[Phoenix-pm] Doug Miles Strikes Back

Douglas E. Miles doug at veritablesoftware.com
Fri May 28 11:34:27 PDT 2010

Hi all!

It's true. There has been a successful coup, I mean peaceful transfer of
power. :)

Watch this list over the coming weeks for updates. I have some things I
need to get worked out on my end before I can get regular meetings
started again, but hopefuly they will be resolved soon. In the mean
time, we can start discussing presentation topics. Do you know something
you'd like to present? Is there a topic you don't know about that you'd
like to see someone else present?  Post to the list and I'll start
compiling. Here's to an active Phoenix.pm!