[Phoenix-pm] Doug Miles Strikes Back

Douglas E. Miles doug at veritablesoftware.com
Mon Jul 26 12:28:08 PDT 2010

On 07/20/2010 11:15 AM, Scott Walters wrote:
> I can't do Tuesdays.  Those are my BIKE AND DESTROY nights.  Cartel Coffee in
> Tempe might be a good venue.  They're open till 10 and Casey Moore's is right
> behind them if people want to move after the presentation.  Anyway, I promised
> a presentation post YAPC and it's OSCON now.  Doug, how's life treating ya?
>
> -scott

We're in the process of getting set up here at Liquid Web. Unfortunately
life hasn't been treating me well recently. I've been dealing with some
health issues and a broken heat pump. :( That's delayed the start of the
meetings somewhat. I will get the group going again, I just have to deal
with some personal stuff first.