[Phoenix-pm] ???

James Quaid jfquaid at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 21 11:31:58 PST 2009

I was attempting to get on board and never rx'd a reply.  I'm a
fledgling Linux Admin and would love to learn Perl.  I aced the CI26A
PVCC course and could not find the advanced course. I believe it was for
Souse.  I've since migrated to Ubuntu.

Check out:
<http://www.cosmolearning.com/video-lectures/perl-part-i/>.

They have courses from MIT as well.