[Phoenix-pm] Netflix prize -- preference engines

Scott Walters scott at slowass.net
Sat May 3 03:27:15 PDT 2008

Hi all,

You may have heard of the NetFlix prize:

http://www.netflixprize.com/,
http://www.timelydevelopment.com/demos/NetflixPrize.aspx

Is anyone working on this?  Does anyone have (regardless of whether
you're working on it) working code to do this, at least marginally
well?  Are you willing to share it with me?  Mind if I clean it
up and post it on CPAN for you?  Or does someone know of a module
on CPAN that I simply failed to find?  So, er, I need something
like this.

Thanks,
-scott