[Phoenix-pm] PhxBUG Meeting Tomorrow - Beer & BSD

Michael Friedman friedman at highwire.stanford.edu
Mon Mar 3 20:25:37 PST 2008

Almost. It's their *children* who make them come home before 6pm. Can
you imagine reading a bedtime story after several beers?

-- Mike

On Mar 3, 2008, at 7:01 PM, Scott Walters wrote:

> I'm going to try to make it.  Tues and Thurs are normally nights for
> a particular physical activity, but I currently have too many injuries
> to participate.  Beer would be more appropriate to my situation.
>
> And you heard wrong about Perl people.  They're all a bunch of #&@
> $ies.
> They wouldn't know what to do with a beer if ORA published a Missing
> Manual on drinking.  Their wives all make them come home before 6pm.
> I wonder what language they use in Russia...
>
> What the heck is Mailman doing to my poor email address?
>
> -scott
>
> On  0, Darrin Chandler <dwchandler at stilyagin.com> wrote:
>> Tomorrow's meeting will be Beer & BSD at Casey Moore's. GIOS is in
>> the
>> process of moving to a new location, so PhxBUG is too. With any luck
>> we'll be in the new location next month, as long as Wayne has
>> everything
>> put back together. Best wishes on that, Wayne, and thanks for
>> hosting us
>> at the old location all this time!
>>
>> I'll be there at 7pm. I've heard some Perl people drink beer. Join
>> us if
>> you can!
>>
>> --
>> Darrin Chandler            |  Phoenix BSD User Group  |  MetaBUG
>> dwchandler at stilyagin.com   |  http://phxbug.org/      |  http://metabug.org/
>> http://www.stilyagin.com/  |  Daemons in the Desert   |  Global BUG
>> Federation

Michael Friedman                     HighWire Press
Phone: 650-725-1974                  Stanford University
FAX:   270-721-8034                  <friedman at highwire.stanford.edu>