[Phoenix-pm] OT - "Enterprise" content management systems

Bobby Metz bwmetz at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 20:33:56 PDT 2008

Doug,
    Been away from the list for quite awhile.  Curious as to what your company went with.  Also, if they haven't decided, I would suggest you avoid Exponent.  That's the only CMS I have any experience with and I found it terrible.  It's based on MySQL and Perl/PHP but I found the documentation so lacking that it was just too difficult to learn how to customize IMO.

Bobby