[Phoenix-pm] OT - "Enterprise" content management systems

Douglas E. Miles perlguy at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 31 09:36:29 PST 2008

All,

This is somewhat off topic.  Does anybody out there have any experience
with so-called Enterprise content management systems?  I'm talking about
systems from Interwoven, Vignette, Documentum, etc.  I'd like to hear
about any recommendations or good/bad experiences.  To make this more on
topic:  I'm especially interested to hear if Interwoven's TeamSite still
uses Perl.  The only information I can find is from 5-6 years ago.  If
it does, and it meets our other criteria, I'd certainly love to make a
case for it. :)  Thanks!