[Phoenix-pm] An IP for me, slowass.net, perldesignpatterns.com, perl6now.com, etc?

Scott Walters scott at illogics.org
Wed Sep 26 11:25:25 PDT 2007

Hey all,

I have a RISC pizza box here that has shells for friends on it,
piles of little hacks and services (bookcrossing.com scraped
RSS feeds, GeekCode based toy dating site, Illuminati server,
etc, etc) and I need to put it somewhere.  I had it on a friend's
T1 for years, but he's getting ready to move and I've got it on
my home DSL.  Well, I'm getting ready to move to, probably to
some craigslist roommate situation where they already a cruddy
ISP with no IPs.  On my consulting income, I can't afford a
place of my own or a colo, you see.  So, does anyone out there
have a block of IPs and some shelf space, with some extra free?

Thanks,