[Phoenix-pm] Meeting Announcement, Wed Sep 12 (tomorrow), 9pm at Denny's for hacking

Scott Walters scott at illogics.org
Tue Sep 11 14:25:00 PDT 2007

     Time: Wednesday 12 September 2007 @9:00pm
 Location: Fountain Hills Denny's on Shea
          http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=denny's,+fountain+hills,+az&ie=UTF8&ll=33.603468,-111.715508&spn=0.12639,0.22625&z=12&iwloc=A&om=1
    Topic: Hack on your own private project late into the night over cheap, nasty food.
    Other: Mooch WiFi from the hotel across the parking lot but there are no
           outlets so bring your extended life battery.
           Even if no one else shows up, Ben and I will be there.
           Denny's has a one half star rating.

Please let the list know if you expect to make it, or if you're shy, let me know.

Some notes on upcoming meetings... sorry I've been out of the fray but I had
my brother's wedding and some other RL stuff to deal with.  Here's what I
have in mind for the near future:

* Lasertag either at Fiddlesticks (closer to me and I'm lazy) or Stratum at 1455 S Stapley Dr, Mesa, AZ
* Copperstate Dinner Theather, http://www.copperstatedinnertheaters.com/shows.htm, Forever Plaid
* Bowling, probably Via Linda Lanes near the 101 and Shea, http://phoenix.citysearch.com/profile/1690220/scottsdale_az/brunswick_via_linda_lanes.html
* Four Peaks North (we've already done this one once before)
* PLUG's Developer's Meeting, first Thursday of each month, http://plug.phoenix.az.us/node/4