[Phoenix-pm] Andy Lester coming just to speak for us! Vote on the presentation topic

Scott Walters scott at illogics.org
Thu Mar 29 01:00:03 PDT 2007

Hi all,

I'm responding to a Phoenix-PM request for status at the same time
I'm asking Andy himself, and Pat Eyler of Salt Lake City PM, for
status.

Andy/Pat:

Feel free to prune the cc list down to just Brock, I, Pat, and Andy.
How's the schedule looking?  Is there a weekend in April that
stands out?

Phoenix.PM/Doug:  Andy wrote this a while ago:

"The talks that people seem to like most are: Tech debt; preventing
stress / scheduling (which kinda relates to tech debt, too); and the
job hunting talk.  The job hunting talk is a big fave of mine 'cause
I'm writing a book about it for Pragmatic. :-) "

Salt Lake City PM was shooting for the second half of April, due to
scheduling constraints there, and Andy thought that sounded like
it would work.

If I get a "go" indication, I'll collect $20's at the next meeting.

Cheers,
-scott