[Phoenix-pm] Perl Job in Scottsdale available

Scott Walters scott at illogics.org
Wed Aug 29 22:27:04 PDT 2007

Okay, no more Incentive Logic posts here.  Every couple of months,
someone is recruiting for them here and they're all over jobs.perl.org.
Maybe there's a reason for that.

Beyond that, my day long stay there was extremely awkward, and now I'm
supposed to be in charge of this group, I'm going to act selfishly and
request that I no longer have to see job posts here.  And if anyone
either associated with them or a neutral observer finds this email
rude, say the word, and I'll be glad to dig up the "go away" email I got
from them.

Regards,
-scott