[Phoenix-pm] phoenix.pm.org wants to aggregate your reddit, del.icio.us, twitter, LJ, myspace

Scott Walters scott at illogics.org
Wed Aug 1 22:39:03 PDT 2007

I want your Reddit, del.icio.us, Twitter, LiveJournal, MySpace, or use.perl.org RSS,
RDF, or Atom feed, or the feed of whatever blog you use.

I know not many people will read through *all* of the aggregated news but
browsing through it would be a great way to discover other interesting Perl
people and get to know other Perl programmers in the valley and just give
us an excuse to interact with each other in general.

If you're not sure how to find your RSS feed on your blog of choice, tell
me where the HTML view of it is or tell me the site and your username and
I'll try to find it for you.