[Phoenix-pm] Perl developer job

David A. Sinck phx-pm-list at grueslayer.com
Thu Apr 19 09:13:09 PDT 2007

\_ SMTP quoth Lane Davis on 4/19/2007 08:20 as having spake thusly:
\_
\_
\_ I don't know how interesting this job actually is, but any job that includes
\_ "taunting PHP developers" can't be that bad.  The recruiter's name and contact
\_ info is at the end, should anyone be interested:
\_
\_ ---BEGIN---
\_ Job Description:
\_
\_ Required skills:
\_ * Perl
\_ * Web-based applications - This is crucial! Our platform is web-based
\_ * Object Oriented Design and Programming
\_ * Ability to design solutions and solve problems
\_ * MySQL knowledge and general SQL know-how
\_ * Linux - You don't need to be a SysAdmin, but you will need to be able to set
\_ up your own development sandbox, and work with cvs.
\_ * Communication skills, written and verbal, are essential
\_
\_ Desired skills:
\_ * mod_perl
\_ * Apache - The basics of running it
\_ * Ability to effectively taunt our one developer that prefers PHP
\_ * Java
\_ * JavaScript
\_ * HTML
\_ * CSS
\_
\_ * Subversion

This gig is in Scottsdale for IncentiveLogic (.com), see also:

http://seeker.dice.com/jobsearch/servlet/JobSearch?op=302&dockey=xml/9/1/918a936fc2be190b697803dfe84ffc89@endecaindex&source=19&FREE_TEXT=perl

There was a perl jobs posting from which this was pulled, but it seems
to be expired.

Direct cover letter/resume/code sample (required) to
perljobs at incentivelogic.com if you're interested.

And yes, Taunting the PHP guy is fun.  :-)

David