[Phoenix-pm] toilet simulator

Scott Walters scott at
Sat Sep 9 00:54:42 PDT 2006

Passing by the tail -f of my Web access log, I noticed a hit for the toilet simulator
from a Google search.  A friend pointed out that not only did Google score my page
highly, but it was the first hit on Google for toilet simulator.  I wanted to share
my glee.  The toilet simulator I wrote in Perl as part of a Fuzzy Logic presentation
dominates the toilet sim leaderboard!  Of course that glee is offset by the simple
fact that those times that I've urgently needed a toilet, the situation pretty well
constrained that it be a real toilet, but perhaps virtual toilet technology will
some day advance to the point that this distiction be muted.  Research marches on.

Thank you for your time.