[Phoenix-pm] MEETING CHANGE - Thursday September 7th @7:00pm

Lane Davis pm at upt.org
Thu Sep 7 21:24:44 PDT 2006

On 08-Sep-2006 Darrin Chandler wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 07, 2006 at 05:36:01PM -0700, Brock wrote:
>> Actually the text tricked me too. I think the trick is to just continue
>> straight south from the traffic circle, and then head to the parking lot
>> on the right. They suggest going 3/4 of the way around the circle, but I
>> consider it only 1/2 way around. IIRC :)

Left early, couldn't indulge the extollations of HTML and the explications of
PHP.  It had its place, just was expecting some of the things promised in the
earlier PM mentions -- "Command line perl tricks\n" and regex stuff :-)

Would have liked to say "Hi" to Hans though, as I haven't seen him since the
late 90's.

Cheers & Regards to all PM's,
-Lane