[Phoenix-pm] Meeting tomorrow?

Lane Davis pm at upt.org
Thu May 18 08:36:17 PDT 2006

On 18-May-2006 Brock wrote:
> Scottsdale and ISR? Where's that? The only one I know of in scottsdale
> is the one on Shea right off of the 101.
>
> Well, we'll go for that one (the one on Shea) for this time, and I'll
> give more time for debate for the next meeting :)

There's one in old-town Scottsdale now, it's fairly new.  Just a tad east of
Scottsdale Rd on .. either 1st St. or Main (just south of Indian School Rd).

-L

|  | Lane Davis          There are 10 types of people in the world--those |  |
|  | 480-202-0387        that understand binary, and those that don't.    |  |
|  | mailto:ld at upt.org   http://upt.org/lane/index.html                   |  |