[Phoenix-pm] HighWire Press is hiring

Michael Friedman friedman at highwire.stanford.edu
Mon Mar 20 12:43:32 PST 2006

The only problem, of course, is that you have to move to the San
Francisco Bay Area. My boss won't let new employees work remotely for
the first few years. :-(

Still, if you know anyone interested in a Perl & Java position for
Stanford, please let me know. It's a solid software development
position, writing and maintaining unix commandline and web CGI/
mod_jserv programs in both Perl and Java (and SQL for Sybase).

http://jobs.stanford.edu/openings/display.cgi?
Job_Req=010047&JFam=NIL&JOBCODE=5094

-- Mike
Michael Friedman                     HighWire Press
Phone: 650-725-1974                  Stanford University
FAX:   270-721-8034                  <friedman at highwire.stanford.edu>