[Phoenix-pm] [Fwd: no Tempe/East Valley Perlmongers meeting this month]

Anthony R. Nemmer intertwingled at qwest.net
Sun Mar 19 23:57:59 PST 2006

However, we do have an efnet irc channel:  #tempe.pm.  I will be on
there Tuesday night at 7 PM.  Feel free to join the channel and hang
out.  Maybe we can have a virtual meeting.  There are several topics I'd
like to discuss concerning the Tempe / East Valley Perlmongers group.

Due to possible inclement weather (rain Tuesday night), there will be no
Tempe/East Valley Perlmongers meeting this month.

Thanks,
Tony

--

I always have coffee when I watch radar!

--

I always have coffee when I watch radar!