[Phoenix-pm] Running a SQL program within PERL DBI

Scott Walters scott at illogics.org
Thu Mar 16 08:01:57 PST 2006

Yes.  These things are *much* easier to discuss in person.  I
read a study on Slashdot that PROVED (comically over-energetic
voice that acknowledges the silliness of citing a Slashdot study)
that only about 50% of emails accurate convey tone.  But even
in real life, people hit me a lot.  I drive them too it.  Especially
women.

-scott