[Phoenix-pm] Running a SQL program within PERL DBI

Loo, Peter # PHX Peter.Loo at source.wolterskluwer.com
Tue Mar 14 13:47:26 PST 2006

Hi,

I know that you are able to issue a SQL statement within PERL DBI, but
is there anyway that I can issue an external SQL program?  For example,
I have a SQL program called ppv_insert.sql that I would like to execute
within PERL DBI.

Thanks in advance.

Peter Loo

This E-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply E-mail, and destroy all copies of the original message.