[Phoenix-pm] PERL DBI

Scott Walters scott at illogics.org
Mon Mar 13 14:18:34 PST 2006

Hi Peter,

Reading through a bit, your repeated question of whether autoinsert is on
hasn't been answered.  The rest of you on this list, except Andrew,
Brock, and Michael, suck.  I don't know the exact version or the version
of DBI you're using, but newer versions do indeed turn it in by default.
You can turn it off in the connect string...

  DBI->connect(mush, username, pass, { AutoCommit => 0 });

Then BEGIN and COMMIT as you please.

Cheers,
-scott