[Phoenix-pm] PERL DBI

Michael Friedman friedman at highwire.stanford.edu
Mon Mar 13 12:59:39 PST 2006

Man, I hate being in California... well, let's just say I hate
missing Phoenix.pm meetings. ;-) Have fun, guys!

- Mike

On Mar 13, 2006, at 9:44 AM, Scott Walters wrote:

>> program to do just that before doing the INSERTs.  You guys are the
>> BEST.
>
> Would now be a good time to mention that I'm going to be handing
> out more
> free copies of _Perl 6 Now: The Core Ideas Illustrated with Perl 5_ at
> this Thursday's meeting, assuming the shipment arrives in time,
> which it
> should?
>
> Cheers,
> -scott

Michael Friedman                     HighWire Press
Phone: 650-725-1974                  Stanford University
FAX:   270-721-8034                  <friedman at highwire.stanford.edu>