[Phoenix-pm] PERL DBI

Brock awwaiid at thelackthereof.org
Mon Mar 13 10:08:06 PST 2006

(from http://phoenix.pm.org/wiki/?PerlCalendar)

     Time: Thursday 16 March 2006 @7:00pm
 Location: Mill's End
           http://maps.google.com/maps?q=310+S+Mill+Ave+tempe,+az
           310 S Mill Ave # A101
           Tempe, AZ 85281
           Thats the North-West corner of Mill and 3rd (north of
           University) in down-town Tempe.
    Topic: Search Engine (scott)
           Catalyst (Michael Garfias, unconfirmed)
           As always, random discussion
    Other: Wireless internet available. Bring your laptops.
           Mill's End sells drinks and food
           Presentations will be given and recorded over VNC

I might put up some more instructions for easy parking at Mill's end.
I'll spam the list if I do :)

--Brock