[Phoenix-pm] Meeting Planning

Brock awwaiid at thelackthereof.org
Mon Jun 12 22:56:51 PDT 2006

Greetings All,

I'd like to have a meeting on Thursday, June 22, 2006 @7:00pm. Who can't
come?  Who doesn't want to present :) ? There are 72 people on this mailing
list, and I wouldn't mind hearing some feedback from a few of you!

As for a topic - Scott and I have been working on a powerful web
application tool, called Continuity, which we would like to present in
preperation for wider announcement. Even better is if we can get some of
you to try it.  As I try to do at all presentations there will be live,
audience-directed coding.

And of course we are happy to cover anything you can think of including
but not limited to the things at

  http://phoenix.pm.org/wiki/wiki.cgi?PerlMongersIdeas

requests and volunteers for a beginner-level topic are especially
appreciated. If you can't make this date/time for some reason, but could
if we shifted it a bit, let us know so we can maybe adjust.

The location will most likely be in the scottsdale area. The suggestion
on the table is upstairs at Scottsdale Four Peaks brewery. I'd like to
have a good sized meeting, so bring a friend! I'm working on some door
prizes too.

Official announcement to follow, based on feedback!

--Brock