[Phoenix-pm] In town Sun, Mon

Scott Walters scott at illogics.org
Mon Jul 31 15:24:13 PDT 2006

Ahhhh.... *few*... okay... as I said, I got in on this conversation late and
wasn't online over the weekend (rare for me, sure to induce panic), so I
thought Michael was in town *right now* and leaving *the day after tomorrow*.
But if this is a week in the future... then I'm a lot more flexible.  I'd
rather not do Sun morning because that's when I go climb plastic rocks ;)

Regardless, Michael, could you please resend your travel schedule and
hotel address?

-scott