[Phoenix-pm] finally

Anthony R. Nemmer intertwingled at qwest.net
Thu Jan 26 10:29:15 PST 2006

All good ideas. =)  Notice that meetings are on Sunday afternoons at
1300 hours though.  I don't know how well this will work out but I
consider weekend meetings to be more relaxed.  At any rate I want Tempe
/ East Valley to be more social oriented with perhaps a few
presentations.  Since I live right across the street I am going to try
to figure out how to set up a wireless access point so at least we will
have internet, if Four Peaks doesn't have wireless Internet already.

Tony